cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP (Axis) Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello XI SDNers,

I want to use SOAP (Axis) Adapter for my Webservice Scenario.

According to the SAP Note 1028961, I deployed the "aii_af_axisprovider.sda" file with corresponding ".jar" files from Apache AXIS 1.4 and the deployement was successful.

But now, If I want to use this SOAP (Axis) Adapter, I am unable to see this adapter in my list, for ex., If I create a new "Communication channel" in Configuration and want to select the new SOAP (Axis) Adapter, I couldn't see this in my list.

Am I still missing something?

-Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ..

i got same problem, how to deal with it?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the one .sda file you have deployed does not have all the jars, means packaged as dummy. Please make sure unjar .sda and copy the relavant jars from right version to match PI version, package and redeploy.

I run thu the same situation in other situation.

Thanks,

Ravi Appala

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ..

My system is PI7.0 sp15.

With "http://host:port/XIAxisAdapter/MessageServlet" checking , everything corrected.

All jars from axis-bin-1_4.zip and axis-src-1_4.zip .

under " aii_af_axisprovider.sda\META-INF " has a " primary-library-sda-dd.xml " , content :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<SDA>

<SoftwareType>primary-library</SoftwareType>

<engine-deployment-descriptor version="2.0" />

</SDA>

I don't know, why didn't list...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ..

My problem is over after I update "XI7_0_SAP_BASIS_7.00_15_00.tpz" ,the older SWCV is SP11.

thx.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no extra adapter. Chose SOAP adapter and chance the potocol from SOAP to SOAP (Axis) in receiver channel or Servlet (Axis) in sender channel. If there is no additional protocol besides SOAP and Mail, then you have to upload the PI content for the latest SP.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. I choose SOAP adapter, but in the message protocol, I do have only one option "SOAP 1.1";. I am unable to see the another option "SOAP (Axis)". Although my deployment was successful and I am able to test my deployment through the URL "http://<host>:<port>/XIAxisAdapter/MessageServlet" and the status is OK.

I am using PI7.0 SP 13.

Do I have still missing something?

-Satish.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at "Transport Protocol"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

In Transport protocol, I have only one option listed "HTTP" not other option for ex., HTTP (Axis) or SMTP (Axis)...

-Satish.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case you have to import the latest patch for repository content SAP BASIS 6.40 or 7.0, as Shabarish has already mentioned.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish.

For what purpose you are using the soap axis adapter. Are you using it on the sender or on the receiver side.

I have configured successfully for the soap receiver adapter but i dont know how to start with the next step ? developing the handlers.

are you doing any handlers development ?

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

I am using SOAP (Axis) Adapter on Receiver side. If you have configured successfully for the soap (axis) receiver adapter, could you just describe me the steps involved?

Yes, after this step, I am gonna start my handler developement

-Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

plz see this link

and let me know if this dosent help and i have send you an email to your gmail account and check that.

Thanks,

Srini

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

You deployed the ear..Why should you see another adapter..there..for the axis adapter..what you have deployed is a module..ONLY...you can use this by referring to the jar in the id configuration as a local ejbean........

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you Reloaded adapter metadata in Integration Builder??

If Reloaded the metadata data only it will Reflect your configuration ...

Before that check the below link did you missed anythink....

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/a4f8bbdfdc0d36e10000000a114a6b/content.htm]

*Award Points If it useful*

Regards,

Prakasu

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If everything has been deployed as expected, then

Possible solutions can be;

1. Re-import SAP BASIS SWCV 7.0 or 6.40 into Integration repository

2. Apply SAP Note 764176.

Also ref:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/03/15/adapter-engine-cannot-be-found-in-integration-directory