cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

In implementation, how do we gather the requirements from the client?

Any format? how do we do this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will customize & configure the system as per client requirement through following four things

1. AS-IS Document

2. To-Be Document

3. Questioner

4. Regular Client Interaction

Regards

SWAPNIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats right, but how...i mean is there any format??? if then all the 4 ways has some formatted way of obtaining data????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Ofcourse, we are doing all that documnetation in blue printing stage. Earlier we used to have Q&A database(It's a tool) where we used to have question for which we used to have question answer session and based on that we used to create the blue print.

Now we have three phases for the same thing. Now mostly noone is using Q&A database. Our Blueprint comes with three phases. As- is, To- Be and Gap analysis. Here every phase has its own template depends varies from company to company. Infact these three phases are also having all companies way of doing. So there is no specific template used by everyone however we all use some template.

Come back if things are not clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah sure I would like to know some templates if you have....As i will be moving to implementation project so I want to be well prepared...so please help me with that