Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisites to use Enterprises Web Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have found the enterprise web service I wanted to use, it is:

EmployeePersonalAddressChangeRequestConfirmation_In

http://erp.esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTgwMCZkPW1pbg==)/get_wsdl.xml?packageid=DBBB6D8AA3B...

I did not found it in transaction WSCONFIG/WSADMIN. My current installation is ECC 6.0, and PI 2005. I don't see any enhancement packages installed. I have a few questions:

1) Do I need to install a specific package to access those enterprises web services, like a EnhpX package or can I find them somewhere else in ECC 6.0. ESR object is: ifmoper. Software Component Version is: ESA ECC-SE 603. Is this the package to install?

2) I tried to access the web service above with the WSDL URL given but I had a connection timed out... am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Tanguy Mezzano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found my answer:

I do need either CE 7.1 or PI 7.1 to get ESR and Entreprise Web Services or I have to install Enhp of those web services but I won't get all the advantage of a UDDI with their definitions, classification or keyword search.

While waiting an upgrade of systems, I'll use home made web services instead.

Thanks anyway,

Tanguy Mezzano

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the reason why you don't see the Enterprise Service in your WSADMIN transaction is because it has not been released.

Before using these Enterprise Services, you have to release them. Then only they will be available in WSADMIN.

Hope this helps,

Ashutosh