cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Foreign Trade Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

Any way to turn off Foreign Trade Data? I can't release the invoice to accounting doc because of Foreign Trade Data is incomplete.

Will reward points.

Thanks,

Soo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set up procedure VI29 and assign to countries using VI49.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP OSS Note 173411 is applicable.

Incompletion Log entries are to be maintained in VI29 and VI49 for the country of departure.

- Rajat

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soo

Go to VF02, select the line item and click on "GotoItemForeign Trade Item". There you can see "Incomplete analyses" button next to "Set" tab. Click that button so that the system will ask you to fill in the incomplete datas. Fill the data and save. Accounting document will now be generated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply but how to turn it off once and for all? It will be a big problem if the users need

to maintain the incompletion data every time they create invoice.

Is there anything I can do in the config, to turn it off?

Thanks,

Soo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soo

Go to ove6, select your country, and maintain "W" in the tab "Export". This will just give you warning message but you can save the document and there is no need to do it manually for each and every billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

In OVE6, there isn't any country "ID" in the list. My delivery country is "ID" and my destination country is "SG" but there isn't any "ID" or "SG" in the list but why is system still check the export data?

Thanks,

Soo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear soo

Yes for all export sale orders, while generating invoice, system will check for Foreign Trade Data which is standard functionality.

In your case, country "ID" is not there, create as follows:-

Cntry::::::Procedure::::::::::Export::::Import

ID:::::::::::::10000:::::::::::::::::W

Once you maintain this, again go to ove7, and assign the above procedure (10000) for the combination of "Country / Sales Area / 0001 / G0001 / TAN

Reward if really helps and get back if you still have any issues.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The method below was tried but it didn't help. Any other advice?

Thanks.

Soo