cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapiens,

can any one share the knowledge, on how to configure the system for output, my client requirement is to send a mail of an out going invoice,i would request for detail explanation.

thankx in advance

answers would be highly rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

First, your SAP system must be configure by the basis people in order for you to send an output.

Whether it can send pdf or other file format will depends on the Mail Server you are using.

The basis people must also maintain the conversion parameters so that SAP knows how to convert the billing documents to be send as a pdf file or other desired format specified by your company.

Finally, you have define the IMG in Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents (Output type =**)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sing,

I Will work on it, & get back to u shortly.

Thankx fr yr prompt reply.

Take care, all the best.

mandar_shete
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

First you need to have a Output type in place. Goto tcode NACE -> Choose Application V3 (Billing) -> Output types. You can either use standard O/P or can create a New output type.

Choose the output type and goto Processing Routine.

Enter

Medium = 7 (Simple Mail)

Program = RSNASTSO

FORM Routine = SAPOFFICE_AUFRUF_VX.

This is a standard settings, but if you have your own Print Program and a SapScript / Smart Form then you can assign that name over here.

E.g.

SmartForm = ZTEST_SF

Program = ZTEST_PRG

FORM routine = ENTRY (This will be the entry routine in the ZTEST_PRG program)

In this Print Program the logic will be implemented for the retrieval of E-Mail address and to pass on this form in the mail. (ABAPers will do this coding).

*Note: Also the mail setup (SAPConnet) should be in place. TCODE SCOT. Basis ppl will help in this.

You can see the out going mail using SOST tcode.*

You can do this with WORKFLOW also.

Thanks,

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mandar,

Thankx for yr reply, i will work on it in co-ordination with technical teams, & get back to you in case of any doubt

Thankx a lot.