cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3->XI Idoc processing error.

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are trying to send an IDoc from R/3 to XI (PI). The IDoc has status 03 (IDoc sent to R/3 System or external program, Data passed to port OK). But we do have the following message which is probably returned by XI:

No service for system SAP<sys-id>, client <client> in Integr

Does anyone have an idea what to do and where?

Is it something in R/3 (guess not since status seems to be OK), or any configuration to be done in XI?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check this,

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajani,

great, thank you very much. Looks good to me. I'm not quite sure why I didn't find this thread. Before posting I always do a search, but I got all kinds of results, however not the one I was looking for.

Not important anymore, hopefully this will do the trick.

I will already award you points, and as soon as we have it working, I'll give you the rest of the available points.

Thanks again,

Micky.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Micky...

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your sender system (R/3) needs to be translated into Service by IDoc adapter in XI.

It takes client <MANDT> and sender port <SNDPOR> from control record and based on that finds service.

Before, you need to maintain Logical System Name for your R/3 Business System in SLD and then update Adapter Specific Identifiers in your service in XI (ID).

Pleas, ref this doc: [SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure - Using the IDoc Adapter|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b2b4035c-0d01-0010-31b5-c470d3236afd]

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In Business system and select service...

and select the adapter specific identifiers....

Regards,

Prakasu