cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availibility Control on 1 WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

"Is there any way that i activate budget control on only 1 WBS in a project containing several other wbs?"

If there is solution to this then my issue can be solved.

your relevant response would be highly appreciated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi e GURU,

Copy the program BPINDX00 to ZBPINDX00 and modify to your needs. I have done this in one of my projects and it works fine. Also I have changed the status to AVAC in network and activities where you dont have such status in standard SAP.

FATMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achive this by activating availability control for the Budget profile. If you want specfic WBSE, budget availability control will be activated, then in OPS9 transaction, select activation type of budget as (1-Automatic activation during budget allocation). On assigning Budget to WBSE, avalibility control will be activated for that purticular WBSE only.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ;

i am activating budget availibilty control from CJBV.

in this screen i am only allowed to enter project... not a single wbs ,

secondly in OPS9 my budget profile is already set to automatic.

Issue is only that i have supposedly 6 WBS element in a project, but i only want 1 wbs to be active for availibilty control.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no requirment of Budget availability in CJBV, as on assignment of Budget this will activate Availabity Control in the WBSE where Budget has assigned & on release of the budget, AVAC will be activated. Morever if you are activating AVAC, thorugh CJBV, on selecting Project, the WBSE where budget has assigned / released AVAC will be activated.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can achive this by creating a user status which will have the business transaction availability control disallowed, if the project already has user status defined add a new status NOAC.

Assign the same to all the wbs to which you do not want avaialability control.

Hope it solves your issue.

Regards

Vinayak.