cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising OSS through Solman after SP15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently upgarded solman to SP15.After this,when we raise a OSS through solman,we get the following error.

-

The system could not find your SAP customer notification system user

Message no. DNO150

Diagnosis

The parameter SAPNETUSID that is required for communication with SAP is not maintained in your user master record.

-

We also found the note:1090535,but this note is already delivered with SP15.

One difference we found after sp15 is in AISUSER there is a addition column called SAP Customer Number.I am not able to add a new customer number.

Waiting for your inputs.

Regards,

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

you cannot change the column customer because it's part of the key. Only when you add Items you can maintain this field. But first you should check if you really nead this new functionality of adminstrating several customers. Check note 1140822

thoroughly and then decide for solution 1 or 2.. You only need the functionality of adminstrating several customer SAP numbers, when you have sytstems from several customer numbers you want to manage in your solman system but you have no CCC user that is authorised for all these customers.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I have implemented the note 1140822 and after that deactivated the badi as of point 2.Now everything is working fine.

Hi Ragu,

Thank u for the reply.After applying the note the issue is solved with out creating the RFC.

Regards

Avinash.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note 1140822.

Also maintain RFC Destination to OSS

SM_SP_<S-USER ID>

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Edited by: Raguraman C on Apr 21, 2008 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ragu,

Thank you very much for the reply.For creating the RFC should i mention the suser id along with S and leading zeros?and in the log on data,should i use the same s suer id and provide the password?

Waiting for your inputs.

Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem (since the SP15, no "Send message to SAP" is possible), I've followed all the preequisites and the RFC SM_SP_<S-USER-ID> are maintained. I still go the Error Message...

What other causes should I check ??

Thanks

Matthieu

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you have to maintain, S-User id with zeros.

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu, it's not the user ID it's the SAP customer number you need to put in those destinations. If you follow soltuion 1. of Note 1140822 you have to go to IMG path:

SAP Solution Manager: Implementation Guide

SAP Solution Manager

Configuration

Basic Settings

Standard Configuration of Basic Settings

Solution Manager

Connection to SAP

Multiple SAP Customer Numbers

Here you find the task

Set-Up SAP Support Connection for Customers

Use

You only need to perform this IMG activity if you manage several SAP customer numbers.

You need an extra RFC connection to SAP for each customer, to send messages for the customer to SAP. The report has two phases:

Phase 1: Create File

An Excel file (RFC_VAR.csv) for the customer is created in a frontend. The customer data must have been loaded correctly by SAP (see IMG activity Generate SAP customer numbers). The file has four columns (Destination, Description, User, Password). There should be a destination and description for each customer after phase 1. Maintain the columns User and Password manually.

Phase 2: Create RFCs

The Excel file is reloaded, and an RFC is created for each entry in the file. You create customer RFCs based on RFC SAP-OSS and the naming convention <SM_SP>_<customer number>.

Requirements

The RFC connection SAP-OSS works.

Activities

Run the report.

Phase 1:

1. Download the file to your frontend in phase 1, using:

table AISAPCUSTNOS

A template is created for each customer number in the table. This is the recommended option, or

a template

you can create the Excel file as a template with an example and maintain the data manually (the example should be deleted).

2. Open the file and maintain the user and password for each destination and description

Phase 2

3. Load the changed file into your system in phase 2.

You get a log. If errors occurred, check the RFC connection in transaction SM59.

Activities

You can use the table AISDK_CF_OSS_USR as a template (see Maintain Table AISDK_CF_OSS_USR in the IMG activity Download S User Data from SAP Support Portal). If this data is not available,

Regards Andreas