cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDFActions on xMII12. Help needed immediately???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day everyone. I face a problem when trying to deploy PDFActions.jar file in xMII 12. The procedure i followed is ,

1) I created a file called catalog.xml from the PDFComponentCatalog.xml file which presents in xMII 11.5.

2) Then i created the PDFActions.jar file along with the xml file.

3) Used Custom Actions link in System Management and added PDFActions.jar file as the assembly file and iText.jar file as the dependency file. The upload was successful and i deployed without any error.

4) When i open workbench i can see a PDF action block on the left side without images, and when i try to add it to a sequence nothing happens. It is not getting added in sequence and i am not getting any error messages

Can anyone help me out on this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you've been posting this issue for quite sometime now and inspite of getting hints I am not sure why you are coming up with your own steps to resolve the problem.

SAP note 1109054 has been mentioned probably a number of times before and I would advice you to open it up and read through , carefully , with a relaxed mind , no need to panic (read - Help needed immediately???).

The above mentioned note is for 12.0 SP2 so make sure you are on that version and because there have been no postings/notes for SP3 I would think the note would be applicable for SP3 as well.

If you face any issues after that then raise your doubts.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.