Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports error (Very Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When my client runs one report say xxxx he is dealing with 2 problems:

1) When he executes the report the menu bar does'nt show the options like "List" or "Settings" or "System" like we get in any reports also earlier it was working fine so if can anybody tell me what can be the error.

2) 2nd issue is when the same report the downloads to excel

the fields shud come from "Left" to "Right" as it comes for any report but for this report for first few fields say frst 10 fields comes properly from left to right format but then the othen fields come below the fileds i.e. below 1-10 fields as well as their data too comes in the same format. here too earlier it was working fine.

Plz its urgent can anybody help me into this.

Points will be rewarded for the same.

Rgds & Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sap SD Guy,

This may be realted to Bug in the program,so You better to take help from the ABAP guy to Debug the program and they can able to fix the issue.

Because this may not configuration issue,

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also too add we recently added some patches after that only these errors are coming so is it bcoz of them or any other is the cause

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it is a Z report, take the help of an ABAP consultant. He can debugf the system and tell you what exactly causes the issue.

If it is a standard report then check the users authorisation to the drive whcih they are selecting for downloading the report.

Prase