Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI 7.1: Filter by user in GETLIST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have a problem...

I import my app from MI 7.0 to MI 7.1.

I create all Data Object, but, my problem is, in all SyncBO have a default value (user), how can do the same in MI 7.1

I go to Backend Adapter --> Default Value --> BAPI Wrapper GETLIST, Parameter Name I_USER and i put I_USER such as Map System fields and Value UNAME. Is it correct? I´m not sure if it´s correct Mas as System fields.

If i do this, i don´t receive the data correct...

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding of your problem is, You have a syncbo in MI 7.0 which takes SYNCMMW_USER as a default parameter. So when ever a client does a sync it executes the BAPI get list based on the sync user and fetches the result.

And if you want to do the same in DOE, then go to data object's backend adapter, go to tab default values, choose the getlist bapi wrapper and select the filed I_USER and in MAP chose "M Data Object Communication Header" and select the field SEND_USR.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don´t know the parameter "SYNCMMW_USER", i use in MI 7.0 "ME-SYNC_USER" is the same?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry. You are correct, both are same and it is ME-SYNC_USER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do it... but i don´t receive nothing in the device... In the middleware i have all data correctly.

Is it necessary identify each file by the user?

Thanks,

Edited by: Victor Capi on Apr 22, 2008 9:34 AM

Edited by: Victor Capi on Apr 22, 2008 10:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have distribtion model for that data object and is the rule active for runtime evaluation? I mean first check if the rule is active in SDOE_WB and then go to SDOE_RSM and enable the rule for runtime activation. After this you should be able to get the data on to the device.

Refer to the other post for which i replied from point 2 onwards. You can also put syncrhonous extraction for the data objects by following those steps.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is receive the corresponding data in my device... I have all data in the middleware, but, i want filter this data by user.

How can filter it? Is it necessary create a new field in the data for tell "this row is for this user"

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually using the distribution model in DOE you can distribute data in many ways by creating different rules for the same data object and distribution model as such itself is a very big topic.

But in your case the best option would be, as you mentioned if you already have some field which is filled with user in the header of GETDetail of that data object, then you have to create a rule for that data object by mentioning the filtering criteria as dataobjectheader.user = syncuser and generate and activate the rule in SDOE_WB and SDOE_RSM.

You can go through this link for more information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/8b/0b674240449c60e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

and select Creating Distribution Models.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn´t work... I have the GETLIST with parameter import (USER)... In default value i configure...

USER -- Data Object Communication Header -- SEND_USR

When i sync, i receive all data...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

if you get all data - check your coding and your setup again. In that case the filter is most likely not defined as a value or not active.

The settings mentioned above will work if the fields are correctly filled, this fueld is available in the BO as such and you have defined the filter correctly.....

Please check your settings and db setup again carefully.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Answers (0)