cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intercompany sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sd gurus,

when i am going the inter comant sales , i did all configuration , but when i am creating sales order , inter comapny condition type pio1 is not trigging ,please help urgent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva what mr. Murali told is right

Go to Procedure detail n maintain req 22.

i think this will solve ur problem.

Pi01 is stastiacl condition.

Iv01 & Pi01 are based on each other. u have to only maintain one condtion record. for both conditions.

Regards

nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

what does the pricing analysis tell?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pricing analysis

Condition type Message Description

PI01 111 Condition ignored (requirement 022 not fulfilled)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Go to transaction V/08 then select your pricing procedure go in to that control data there you maintain the routine 22 in the requirement colomun of the PI01 condition type then try.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

in Intercompany sales, while creating sales order- Condition type PI01 wont appear in Sales order.

thsi will appear only when u create intercompany billing doc type-

plz read the help doc below:

RE LV61A022

Title

Inter-company

Purpose

This is an example of a pricing requirement. This requirement is met if the document is an inter-company billing document. Inter-company billing documents are created for inter-company sales transactions and represent the delivering company code's bill to the sales organization's company code. This requirement should be assigned to those condition types in the pricing procedure that are only relevant in the inter-company billing document. In the standard system, this corresponds to delivered condition types PI01 and PI02.

Example

A company receives a sales order from a customer. The company code of the shipping plant differs from the company code of the sales organization indicating an inter-company sales order. In addition to the invoice to the customer, an additional invoice is created by the system to indicate the delivering company code's charge to the sales organization's company code. The company's policy is to bill the sales company code a fixed amount per material unit for the transaction. The user configures R/3 delivered condition type PI01 in the pricing procedure to maintain the fixed amounts and also assigns pricing requirement '22' so that it is only accessed when the inter-company invoice is being generated. If the delivering company wanted to bill the sales company based on a percentage of the net invoice amount, they would use R/3 delivered condition type PI02 along with pricing requirement '22'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , but when i am creatin g the sales order, i want to ge plant but that plant is going to diplay mode , why , i want to chaage that pant ,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi siva

go to va01 , in the line item you will get, a feild plant , there you can change it

or

else go to item data -schedulelines- shipping tab - there also you can change

or

go to item data - > shipping tab ->select the plant feild and change it

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I think you can't change your plant here as your plant is not from your slaes area and it is controlled from your material master.

If your material master has extension in more than one plant and all those platnts, and if both plants are assigned to your sales area from which you are doing sales, only in that case you can change your plant in sales order.