cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cs processes in sd...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can anybody tell me the use of document type ra, ras in sd in detail. i am not using cs(customer service).

which cs processes can i handle by using these document types? eg: can i follow warranties, costs etc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not easy to explain.

Imagine you have a requirement for repairing an equipment which you have sold to a customer. You can have difeerent business processes ( warranty repair, chargeable repair).

In the case of chargeable repair, you will be creating an RAS order first and followed by a return delivery. Once you recieve the equipment (material) in your premises, you will be doing the repair. The cost of the repair (labour, materia) will be accumulated in the service order (IW31). Once the repair is finished you will have to do a labour confirmation (IW41) and a goods issue (MB1A) to the service order, and you will set the order as 'technically completed'.

After repairing you can deliver the goods back to the customer.

You are billing the customer by resource related billing (DP90), once you do the DP90, the costs will be flown to a debit memo request subsequently a debit memo.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot.

but i won't use any cs transactions (iw31, dp90). cs is not in the scope of the project. so i want to handle cs processes by using sd as much as possible.