cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the output of V_V2, Rescheduling transaction

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Folks,

From the V_V2 report, we are trying to use it and extract few details like the line items for which the rescheduling happened.

Because the report contains lots of information, when it is downloaded as an Excel file, you cannot use filters and extract the data you need. If an order line item schedule line date is changed, it is represented in report as 2 line items.

So, we are struggling to find a way to report the list of orders and the line items which got its schedule line details changed by the rescheduling job (V_V2 batch job overnight).

I appreciate any inputs from people who found a way out using the report and got the necessary details from it.

Thanks,

Mothish babu

Edited by: B.Mothish Babu on Apr 21, 2008 11:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once u download the report in excel .Find out the order numbers. Put that order numbers in VBUP. Item status as A to B.There u will exact count of line items for which rescheduling has taken place.

Thanks,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Promod, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately the solution cannot suffice our needs because of the following reasons:

1) using table VBUP does not show me the change details (from what date to what date and what quantity).

2) The status indicator does not correspond to whether the schedule line is changed or not. But rather is it is processed or not.

I am looking for ways like using the report as such and handle it by filtering etc... or any similar report that can report the schedule line changes.

Mothish babu

0 Kudos

Hi Folks... i really appreciate if you could come up with some idea on this.

0 Kudos

Hi all.... we are still looking for a solution to this. It would be great to see a solution.

thanks