cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abt Pricing Pro determination. & cond cat & cond class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus.

I want to know more abt pricing pro det.

1. why we maintain cond while doing procedure determination. wht is the imp of the same.with example.

2. what is cond catagory & condition class plz this also explain me with example.

Waiting for your favorable reply.

Regards

nitin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

I have understand condition class.

But I am not getting anything abt condition ctatgory.

can u plz explain me with any example so i will get fair idea abt the same.

waiting

regards

nitin

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi nitin

condition category tells wheather that condition type is related to tax ,disc.,price

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear srinath,

If I havent maintain condtion catagory for tax conition. what effects system will show.

Only give me one example that we maintianed this condition catagory bcoz we want this effects or when we maintain this catagory we got this effects.

I want something like that so it will be easy for me to und condition catagory.

Edited by: nitin chavan on Apr 21, 2008 2:13 PM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

1.Why we maintain cond while doing procedure determination

If you maintain the condition type in OVKK it will come in the sales order at item line after plant-->Batch fields, here you can change the value of the condition type this is significance other than this there is no any other significance.

2. what is cond catagory & condition class plz this also explain me with example.

condition category

A classification of conditions according to predefined criteria.

These categories include packaging costs, delivery costs, output taxes and discounts. The classification of conditions by condition categories can be used for analysis.

condition class

A grouping that lets you control each condition type differently.

For example, the condition type "taxes" defines that the taxes in a document must be recalculated if the country of the ship-to party changes.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi nitin

condition type in OVKK

In OVKK , we have a column for a condition type . which is for double line entry if you maintain , PR00 in that column then

In the sales order line item there is a feild cond type you see the condition type PR00 in the line item and its value

even if you forget to maintain the condition record VK11 , for that cond type PR00 then you can directly maintain price in that feild cond type , instead of going to item data -> conditions tab

condition category - this feild classifies the different types of condition types like wheather it is related to taxes , discounts ,freights , price

condition class determines on what basis price is being calcutaled

Regards

Srinath