cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting err msg "Tax code I1Country IN does not exist in procedure TAXINN"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting error message in transaction FB60 during document posting. Everything is going very proper in development system

but after transport when I am testing in QE system it's giving below mentioned error message.

Please provide me your valuable suggestion.

Error:

Tax code I1Country IN does not exist in procedure TAXINN

With regards,

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pal. It was because of setting in BD64 data was getting cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Pls note that this is not a sup pac issue. Pls note that Sales Tax Condition has not been maintained for the specific Vendor/ Material/ Plant relationship in FV11.

If in the material sales tax condition is applicable then kindly maintain the condition for the same else maintain a condition record with ZERO (Blank) value.

All your issues will be gone in flash of sec.

former_member616619
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This is a support pack issue. The latest SP that we applied turned on a check for tax codes that we did not require. You can find more info in this OSS Note. 1022488 to resolve this.

0 Kudos

Hi Pravin Mishra

Iam also facing the same problem, Can you please tell me how you have resolved the issue

K.Chandrakant

0 Kudos

Hi Pravin Mishra

Iam also facing the same problem, Can you please tell me how you have resolved the issue

K.Chandrakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check this path

Financial A/c (new)Financial A/c Global settings(new)-> Tax on sales/purchase-> basic Settings> Assign Country to calculation procedure.

In this check for the country IN whether TAX INN is assigned.

If not -Assign this.

Then go to FTXP check the TAXCODE for TAXINN

G.Ganesh Kumar

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the codition records for the vendor,

manitain the taxcode in condition records.

Regards

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OBCL and assign the default input tax code (0%) for company code. This is used for Non-Taxable Transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can go to FTXP and assign this code to country , please assign points if helpful.