cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer PO number not being printed in the smartform output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a smartform program.I have to print customer PO numbers based on delivery numbers in the o/p.

The delivery numbers are already present in the o/p.All these delivery numbers are getting populated in a field vbeln in a table lit_stages.

So to print the customer PO numbers based on these delivery numbers,I have added the code in LOOP AT lit_stages INTO ls_stages and ENDLOOP.

In the o/p I can see many delivery numbers.But customer PO number is being printed for only first delivery number.Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Regards,

Hema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well firstly i wud like to ask if u are trying to display the PO numbers and delivery numbers in the same table.

if yes, then u need to make sure that u have both these fields in the same internal table and loop that int table.

if that is not possible u need to make sure u have a LOOP node defined inside the main area of ur already existing table and then display that value.

as always,

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the table node they have used loop at lit_stages into ls_stages.In lit_stages table the delivery numbers are getting populated.So,i have created a text field to print customer PO number field name and in program lines i have given the code to print customer po number under this table node.If again I create a loop node with which internal table should I loop?

Regards,

Hema

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

best solution wud be have all the data in just one int table and loop that table once.

it shud fetch u the result.

if it doesnt work. pls revert back with ur code.

as always

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, hema

as per my understanding about u r program.

Maintain it in loop.

loop at lit_Stages into ls_Stages.

here write Program lines.

select

into itab --- >new table declare in global defination.

after completion of program lines.

just loop itab. using program lines.

print u r required order.

it will work.

with regards,

kiran.G

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my concern there will be only two problems.

i suppose the window size is small.

if u r declared in the table plz check that u r multiple line items should be in main area but not in header.

with Regards,

Kiran.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my program,the delivery numbers are being printed in the main area.The window size also is big.But it is not printing the PO numbers.

Regards,

Hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Hema

Did u declared that in the Table,

if not plz declare into table that will be helpful for u...

plz give me more information that i can help.

i.e. how u r declared the loop.

how u r getting printed the data.

with regards,

Kiran.G