cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to configure PR00 condition for KB (consignment fill-up)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to generate a consignment fill-up order (KB) and when I try to introduce the amounth of the material it tells me " Requirements are not fulfilled for condition PR00". I need to introduce the price because i need to generate a proforma invoice from this order. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Luis Álvarez.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

-->Go to OVKK transaction then check the pricing procedure determination is done or not for the combination

Sales areaCustomer pricing procedureDocument(Consignment fill up)pricing procedure-->Pricing procedure.

-->Go to Transaction V/08 then select your pricing procedure go in to the control data

Here you check condition type as Mandatory then maintain the routine 2 in the Reqt colomun.

-->Go to transaction VK12 check the condition records are available to the PR00 or not.

If not maintain the condition records

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

first of all, thank you for your quick response.

I have tried to do what you have explained but i'm afraid i'm missing some details.

I went to OVKK transaction but in the Document princing procedure field there is no any option such as "Consignment fill up"; the most similar one is "Plants abroad", as the company uses proforma only for international sales. Moreover In princing procedure field there is no any specific option for consignment. Once again I chose the option "Plants abroad" and the I did the rest of things you told me but it doesn't work.

Thank you anyway,

Luis Álvarez.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Just adding to Murali,

01. Go first to VOV8, there check the field document pricing procedure in 'Transaction Flow tab' for KB document type. See what is the value there in the field.

02. Now come to OVKK and see whether you have the combination assigned here or not with sales area and customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure. If missing then maintainn this determination first.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi luiz

but generally for consignment fillup, you will be reserving the stock and you wont be doing an pricing in consignment fillup for that material.

In your pricing procedure check wheather for PR00 conditon type

requirement 2 is maintained and check wheather the VK11 has been maintained or not.

In OVKK the pricing procedure wat you are using that only you will be using and there wont be any special document pricing procedure.

In consignment fill up system wil check wheather the stock that you are allocating is there or not and sufficent stock can be met or not

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

KB documents(or precisely the item categories assigned to KB) are not pricing relevant. And also there is no need to make them pricing relevant as they are not going to create any billing documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In consignment fill up, goods issue sets up a special stock at customer location. However the goods remain in the valuated stock of delivering plant. This transaction is not billed because the consignment stock remains the property of delivering plant.