cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can we create a customized output type , In my case i need to create output type for Invoce ZD00

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create output type under basic functions - output control - output determination - output determination using condition technique - maintain output determination for billing document - maintain output type

here u can define ur own output type Ex ZD00. Once after define output type u can assign to OUTPUT DETERRRMINATION PROCEDURES. here u can assign billing type, output procedure and output type.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi karthick,

Can elobarate your queiry !!

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

I have to create a output type so that it can be attached to the Invoice , while printing an Invoice

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karthick,

go through this IMG Path then do the configuration of output for the billing documents,

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>asic functions>Output control>Output determination>Output determination Using the condition tchenique>Maintain the Output Determination for Billing documents-->Maintain Output types.

Here you can do the configuration about output in billing documents,after completing the configuration

-->Go to VV31 maintain the condition record for that output type based on the billing type.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ouput control follows Condition Technique method.

To do Configuration, remember only ONE T.code: NACE

1. Create Output type and link it to the Invoice/billing SMARTFORM/SAPscript.

2. Access sequence can be created to auotmate the output type attachment to billing documents.

3. Create output procedure and link the output type.

4. Assign the output proc. to billing type

5. Create condition record in VV31.

This approach will solve your problem, I guess.

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use T-Code NACE

1) Select the application type "V3".

2) Click on condition types and select the condition type "RD00" then copy it and maintain the condition type of your own as "ZD00" and save it.

3) Assign the smartforms if any customised by you under "processing routines"of your choice.

4) maintain your condition type in the procedure "V10000".

5) Assign the procedure to the billing type.

6) create the condition record by using the T-code "VV31".

Run the sales cycle and check it.