cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different screen from Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a standard SAP ITS service, if Access this IAC component from EP I am getting different GUI(Light blue) which is different when i log onto ITS(Dark Blue) directly.The service is PZ31_EWT.Is there a setting in ITS to display differently? Did any body encounter this situation. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The portal calls the ITS service with two parameters

~DesignBaseUrl and ~Design. They overwrite the default ITS styles. The portal allows to generate these styles using the ITS theme generator. I would just check the URL of the service that is call by the browser.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Klaus,

Thanks for your time, I think you are right portal is overwriting ITS theme, Do you know where i can set in portal to use ITS theme or How can i get this theme into portal ,

Regards

Tegala

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Do you know where i can set in portal to use ITS theme or How can i get this theme into portal</i>

you need to generate the ITS theme using ITS theme generator, and the path for the same in EP is

System Administration->Portal Display->ITS Theme Generator

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

Thanks for your time! Is there a way i can disble not to use portal theme and use default theme generated by ITS. We have only one ITS service which is accessed from portal. I guess generating ITS theme involves some installation on ITS(SAP_preview service) and I don't have access to ITS. Can you please suggest any alternatives.

Thanks

-Tegala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tegala,

Did you get an answer on your question? I would also like to see the theme from ITS instead of generating one in the portal. In EP5, we used OSS Note #607843 to remove the parameters "design" and "designBaseUrl" from the SAPApplication.IAC Master iView. But I can't figure out how to do this in EP6.

Thanx,

Dale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dale,

Yes I solved my problem by getting the ITS stylesheets into portal. Not sure how to disable portal theme and use ITS theme,when calling IAC Component.

Try Generic Transaction iView.

Is there any specific reason not to use portal theme?

Let me know if you need additional information

Regards,

Tegala