Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant detrmination

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any standard control for plant determination

ie system only checks in CMIR Level only , should not check CMR and MMR as well.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Ramesh, there might be some userexits fo this scenario. But a simple solution would be to disable any plant maintanence in the MMR and CMR levels. Because you want to have it only at CMIR level, it also makes sense for this setup.

does it sound reasonable?

mothish babu

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear B.Mothish Babu

Thank yoy for ur reply

Dou have any idea of which userexit is suitable for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

in case u have maintained the plant in the CMIR, system doesnot search further.it is internally designed in the system. there is no need for an exclusion indicator/userexits

0 Kudos

There is a field in document type 'read customer info' check box. I think if you un-check that check box out it wont read the customer material information record but it can cause problems if you are readin anything else from the customer material info.

To change it through user exit, there is a user exit which move fields from vbap to xvbap, you can change it there. Let me know if you need the exact name, I am not having the system with me right now.. Please avoid points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard plant determination

1)CMIR

2)CMR

3)MMR

4)manual in sales order line item.

by above sequence it will determind.

regards,

Yadav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the process flow is

CMIR

CM

MMR

Thanks

Sri

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai

Thanks for ur reply , i am not asking about process flow,

what my question is like price detrmination we have exclusive indicator to stop the search if it finds valid condition record, likewise do we have any standard control to stop the serach for plant if finds in CMIR. Then system should not check in CMR and MMR.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as per my idea i dont think so there is a stop box to stop these search.

here not only for the plant determination but for getting the data from different master record flows in this way like

for ex at the time of creating Sales Order system checks the sold to party and then line item and then so on.so its a default search.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If u maintain Plant in CMIR it takes it from there if u dont,

then it will take it from CMR if u dont maintain over here too,

then it will take from MMR.

This is how a plant is determined in this order.

u decide and maintain at the place where u wnat it to be picked from.

Hope this helps & reward if does

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Systems picks the plant from where it gets inthe sequence CMIR, CMR & then MMR. It stops as soon as it gets the plant. So u can decide where to maintain the plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you dont maintain CMIR then system search the CMR and next enter or picks from MMR