cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC-SOAP Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....All,

Its a RFC-SOAP scenario, we are getting the response from target system to XI, from XI wants to send the response from XI to sap inbox, how it is posible. pls give me the step by step procedure, pls send me some documents regarding RFC-SOAP(B2B) scenario's for eBanking interfaces..

its very urgent pls suggest me...

***for helpful answers i will give the points***

regards,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to have your response (from XI to ECC) into the workplace inbox, then just use the idoc TXTRAW.TXTRAW02

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Mickael,

where i have to give the IDOC (TXTRAW.TXTRAW02), pls explain clearly, i am not understand

regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's difficult for me to explain what is normally described into your technical specification document... but I suppose that you have something like that (either in synhronuous or asynchronuous mode):

1. Sender_request --> XI mapping --> Receiver_request

So the receiver receives a request from XI in order to do/get something and then the receiver return a response to XI (see step 2).

2. Receiver_response --> XI mapping --> Sender_response (SAP office inbox) with idoc TXTRAW.

So receiver return a response to XI, and then thanks to a mapping between this response and idoc TXTRAW (*), XI will provide the corresponding response into the SAP office inbox.

(*) this mapping rules have to be described by your functional team inside your technical specification.

My post is just to provide you an answer on the question "how to create a message into the SAP Office inbox (workspace)" and... the solution is "ECC need to receive IDoc TXTRAW".

This idoc is very easy to use, only 2 or 3 segments: one for the title, anotherone which is repeated for each line. See SAP document with tcode WE60 and idoc TXTRAW02.

Regards.

Mickael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check these

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/11/07/walkthrough--soap-xi-rfcbapi

Regards

Seshagiri