cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to create a form routine in VOFM for some caliculations on price per unit while creation of Sales Order , I have created that.

Now the question is where is this Form Routine configured, so that i gets triggered when the sales order is created..

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HIi Karthick,

Go to V/08 transaction then select your pricing procedure go in to the details here you can assign FORM ROUTINE as requirement in the Requirement (Reqt)colomun or Alternative Calculation(Alt CTY) Colomun or Alter natine condition base value(Alt CBV) colomun based on your requirement.

From here system will trigger the routine in to the sales order

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthick,

Transaction VOFM is a tool that was developed in R/3 to facilitate the definition of both SAP delivered as well as customer defined routines / rules used in the system during various business processes. VOFM routines are ABAP code written in Forms. VOFM provides the user with the

benefit of choosing from one of the standard delivered R/3 routines or writing their own.

VOFM is intended for the implementation team when configuring the system. It is not intended for the end user.

VOFM is divided up into four main areas. These include

1) copying requirements,

2) data transfer,

3) requirements, and

4) formulas.

. Copying requirements are routines that check certain requirements as a precondition for the copying process.

For example, a copy requirement can be used to define whether a quotation may be copied into a standard order, or if text items are transferred during the copying of a delivery into a billing document. Copy requirements are an easy way to implement company specific business rules into R/3 that dictate situations that should prevent subsequent document creation.

In each area of VOFM, SAP delivers routines using the name space from 1 to 599. SAP customers can create their own VOFM routines using the name space from 600 to 999. To create a new routine, follow these steps:

1. First check to see whether you can use one of the copy requirements delivered in the standard system.

2. Either overwrite an existing requirement or enter a new number on a new line from the customer name space 600 to 999. Also enter a short description of your copy requirement.

3. Program your copy requirement in the ABAP editor.

4. Activate the program.

5. Enter the application if you want to use the copy requirement in one particular application area.

For example, you have defined a new copy requirement that is only relevant for deliveries.

6. Enter your new copy requirement in the appropriate area in customizing.

For example, a new order copy requirement would be assigned to the copy rules for sales documents.

As another example, a text copy requirement would be assigned to the access sequence for the text type.

New VOFM routines created at a customer site are not overwritten by a software upgrade.

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i guess this can be configured with the help of abaper and this need an acces key.