cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate integration process

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I deactive a working Integration Process.

I have created a new version of my Integration Process and I would still like to keep the old version but do not want it to be active anymore. How do I remove it so it will no longer pick up my messages.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

just open the version(old one in your case) you want to activte using service-->history tab

Right click on the change and thn open version

In the decription field add space and then delete space

again activate this chnage

if useful, reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might use this service(Integration Process) in any of the communication channel, if so check the status to inactive it may work and save, activate your obj.

or

In reverse make changes to service name( IP ) in all objects of ID you used.

regards,

sri

Edited by: srikanth vadlamani - Vizag on Apr 21, 2008 7:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulie,

Just make a dummy change in your old Integration Process, say write something in the description field.

Save it but dont activate it, it will automatically become inactive.

Make sure you have your new IP name entered in all the configuration objects, say Receiver Determination etc.

Thanks,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps I need to explain more simply my question.

I have an active Integration Process that I do not want anymore. I want to KILL it !.

Hi Varun - I did try your suggestion before and this does not work. That is - changing the description so the process is "Being Processed".... But of course this will never make it to the RunTime Cache as you need to activate it first !.

Catch22 !

I have even deleted an Integration Process but can still see it via the SXI_CACHE with a TaskID. I think it is still using it.

My Runtime Cache has been refreshed and it says Cache contents are up to date - I even forced a new Initial Cache refresh.

Edited by: Paulie Seikmayt on Apr 21, 2008 3:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

just open the communication channel

inthat

ens of the that page

u can find the option with the name

adapter status

in chage mode change the staus of that active to incatvie.

and activate the change list

ur adapter will not work form this point of time

if u want to run it later then just cange the adapter staus

to active .

then u can run the seicnario.

pls let me know the status of my anser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No - because I want to use the same comms channel.

All I want to do is deactivate/KILL the Integration Process. I should not have to change any of the workings of it - I do not want to do that. I just want it dead !