SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIC Application & Navigation area tab descriptions..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, As I want's to change my Application & Navigation area tab details to my particular screen elements, How can I do this one?, Can anyone give me IMG path or steps to change the tab descriptions for my specific screen.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not too sure about your requirement. How ever if you are trying to change the Standard SAP Trasaction T-Code screens, you can try changing the screen using T-Code SHD0.

Else if you want to change the text of fields in the table you can follow the following steps

1.Go to T-Code SE16N

2.Give the table name

3.Type &SAP_EDIT in the command.Select to be changed text

4.Press F8.

5.Change the text. Save and click ‘Transport’ to be transported to other clients.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

hi rajendra, txs for your reply, but my query is in CIC0 screen, I hav to change my application & navigation screen tab descriptions, now it's showing like <no text available> for both application & navigation areas, instead of I hav to use BP details etc........

0 Kudos

Hello,

using the concept of transaction variants, you can disable/hide/make fields mandatory on screens(dynpors) except the selections screens.

Check out the transaction variant using transactions SHD0

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

The change that you want can be done via SPRO .

Follow the path given below to chage the titles :

SPRO -> SAP UTILITIES -> Customer Service -> Customer Interaction Center -> Maintain Std Settings for Navigation and Application Areas -> ( Select the profile thats attached to your CIC Profile e.g ISU_DRG) -> Display Areas.

Here you will see a list of titles which can be edited.

Do let me know if this helped.

Thanks,

Pranjal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If I have understood your query properly then you are trying to change the name of the individual tabs available within the navigation area or application area.

You need to provide the Tab description while you are defining the tabs for the workspace.

If you are configuring IS-U CIC screen, IMG path is:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide - > SAP Utilities --> Customer Service --> Customer Interaction Center --> Maintain Standard Settings for Navigation and Application Areas (Maintain the Caption field in the individual tab configuration)

If you are configuring CIC screen in CRM system, IMG path is:

SAP Implementation Guide --> Customer Relationship Management --> Interaction Center WinClient --> Component Configuration --> Visible Components --> Define Profile for Automatically Created Workspaces (You need to maintain the Tab Id and Tab description).

Regards,

Kaushik