Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI Wrapper Wizard in mi 7.1

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Did anyone know what is the tcode for BAPI Wrapper Wizard in mi7.1? I can find the wizard at Utilities menu, choose BAPI Wrapper Wizard from my Data Orchestration Workbench.

Hope for help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no separate tcode. You can launch it from the workbench sdoe_wb. Along with the 'Create SWCV' button, you would have the button for 'BAPI Wrapper Wizard' when you launch the workbench.

Regards,

Nithya

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for reply. The button for 'BAPI Wrapper Wizard' does not exits at data orchestration engine workbench. Is that others way to create bapi wrapper?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BAPI Wrapper wizard will be available as a button in the start of the workbench, and also in the "Utilities" menu of Data Objects and Backend Adapters. The wizard that gets launched is the same, so you can launch it from any entry point and create you BAPI wrappers in your backend destination (where you already have your backend interfaces defined).

I am not sure why you do not see the button in your application toolbar. It will be available only when you start the transaction sdoe_wb. When you navigate to a data object, it will not be available in the application toolbar, instead you can launch from the utilities menu.

Regards,

Nithya

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

But it not exit and even at the utilities menu when i double click the data object. Any wrong with this?

thanks.

ullas_hollapk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

This feature is available from MI 7.1, SP3 onwards.

What SP is your system on?

Regards,

Ullas

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank for reply. I will take a look.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This procedure will also help. You can right click on any SWCV that you have and select the option 'Import' and in that select 'BAPI Wrapper as Data Object' to bring up the wizard. From here its pretty simple to create the Data Object using your BAPI wrappers. But please keep in mind that you need to have a valid backend destination to your backend where you have your BAPI Wrappers.

Regards,

Vinodh

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for reply.

this option is to import bapi wrapper as object but i want to create the bapi wrapper.