cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From which data base table Actual cost comes for S_ALR_87013558 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would anyone please tell me In which data base table Actual cost of WBS seats. I wanted to know, If we run the report S_ALR_87013558, from which table the actual cost picks up. I have checked the RPSCO table but there we get the Budget value only not the actual cost.

Please help.

regards,

Mridul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the actual costs are stored in COEP table,First u need to have OBJNR from PRPS table.

Thanks

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muzamil,

Thanks for your response but the COEP table is also not providing the Actual value. As advised by you, I have selected a WBS having Actual value in S_ALR_87013558 report. When I enterd the corresponding OBJNR in COEP table message appears, " table entry not found for specific key". Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Mridul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

What I have observed, OBJNR of PRPS table does not match with the COES or COEP table as a result when I enter the corresponding OBJNR of a WBS from the PRPS table in COEP or COES table message appears, "Table entry not found". Is there any other way to find out the table where actual costs of WBS stores. Please help.

Thanks..

Mridul

Former Member
0 Kudos

As everyone else has confirmed you should be able to see the actual values (value type 4) against the OBJNR in table RPSCO.

Ensure that you are entering the OBJNR of the WBS in RPSCO where exactly the actual costs have been posted and not the OBJNR of any higher level WBS. Roll up values are shown in reports but not in tables.

Ex: WBS 1

WBS 1-01

If actual costs (Ex.,£10) are posted on WBS 1-01, your report would show:

WBS 1 £10

WBS 1-01 £10

But in table you'll have values against OBJNR of WBS 1-01 and not on WBS 1.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

Am giving you full points. Thanks a lot for your correct reply. As advised by you, I have checked for lower level WBS in RPSCO table and I got the values. Initialy I was checking for top level WBS as a result i was not getting the value in the RPSCO table. Thank you once again Mr Sreenivas for your cooperation.

In the RPSCO table I observed some actual value stored in Field WLP09 and WTP09 for a WBS. For another WBS it is stored in WLP04, WTP04 and in some cases it is in WLP12 and WTP12. Can you please tell me What does it indiacate.

Regards,

MRIDUL

Edited by: MRIDUL SAIKIA on Apr 25, 2008 6:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

WLP09 is the period (9th month) value and WTP09 is the annual value and similar are others.

WTP/LP12-16 are special period values. FICO guys can explain better about special periods. Mentioning this so that you don't get confused.

Period values could be straight away calender period i.e., 9th - equivalent to September or Fiscal period December.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

Thanks you so much for your clarification and support.

Regards,

Mridul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with table COSP, it gives total cost by period and year.

Be careful, because some times this table is not maintained with all the cost and needs to me actualized with t-code CJEN.

Best Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find these values in table : RPSCO. The Budget Values come from Value type 41. The Actuals are coming from Value Type 4 & 11.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Amit,

Thanks for your quick response. I have checked 2/3 wbs in S_ALR_87013558 report where actual value is showing against these WBS but when I see it in RPSCO table by entering value cat. 4 or 11, message comes Table entry not found. I took the OBJNR from the PRPS table for these WBS and put it in the RPSCO table along with Val Cat. 4 and 11.

Please help.

Mridul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try seeing the actual value in table COES, put OBJNR . OBJNR can be found from PRPS

Try it and confirm if this helps

Thanks Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajeev,

Thanks for your response but the COES table is also not providing the Actual value. As advised by yiou, I have selected a WBS having Actual value in S_ALR_87013558 report. When I enterd the corresponding OBJNR in COES table message appears, " table entry not found for specific key".

Thanks and Regards,

Mridul