cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get ALL the rows showed in a popup table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I want to fill rows in a table with values I get from a popup.

I have two tables, one table in the source iview, and the other in a popup iview. What I want is to get the rows selected in the table inside the popup iview, and fill the table in the source iview.

Here are the steps I've made:

0) I've create a new iview

1) I've created a Table in the source iview.

2) I've created a Popup iview from the output port of the table (of course, I've created a button with custom action that calls the popup, and I've made all the mappings too).

4) Inside the popup iview, I've created another table, connected to a bapi that returns a bank list. From the output table, I've added an End Point, and mapped all the values between table and end point.

The problem is that, when I run the popup iview, I see the table and all the correct values returned by the bapi; but when I close the popup (I've created a button that calls the end point), the table in the source iview is getting none of the rows of the popup table.... I mean: The source table is EMPTY!!

I've also created a form in the source iview (instead of using a table), and when a run the model, the form DO GET the selected row in the popup table! so I think I've made all the correct steps... but if not... please help!

I do not know what else do.... I am really lost!! I am using EP7.

Thanks in advance

Best regards.

Marcelo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

If you want to transfer data between the two iviews then follow these steps:

1.> Go to the form of the first iview.Drag output port and create signal out with proper name.Click the link created in between the signal out and the form and give a proper name(event name). This name you have to mentioned in the button action property.Go to the form and click the button property.Then in action tab you can mentioned the action as custom action.

2.> Configure the signal out means select the fields which you want to transfer to the other iview.

3.> Then go to the other iview and drill down in that.

4.> create a form and drag input port of it and create a signal in and give the same name as you have mentioned in the signal out.

5.> configure the signal in. And give all the fields which you have mentioned in the signal out.(it is case sensitive, so better give the correct names)

6.> Double click the form and select all the fields which you want to be visible on the form.

7.> just save nad deploy the model and you can transfer data between the two iviews.

I hope this will help you. This scenario contains two iviews each one with a form.

Try using these steps. Mostly i try this to pass the values between the iviews. I have not tried with pop-up iviews. But I think it will work. Just check it out.

Regards,

Nutan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nutan,

thanks again four your answer. It helped me to find an alternative solution.

Best Regards.

Marcelo