cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBDYNPRO ADOBE INTERACTIVE FORMS INTERNAL TABLE BINDING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Firends,

I have created one table in the WebDynpro Program with Context NODE_RESULT having Cardinality 0...n in the View ADOBE_VIEW. In this view I have created the Interactive Form and specified the properties: data source as NODE_RESULT, Template Source as Z_XX_ADOBE_FORM.

Also I have made an supply function for the context NODE_RESULT as GET_RESULT.

In the Supply Function I have used the BAPI to fill the contents of Internal table (itab_data). And have binded the itab_data using node->bind_elements... (ALSO Tried node->bind_table...).

Also I have coded the HANDLE_IN method.

Here the point is that I can see the table in the interactive form layout and have successfuly binded all the elements and when I have tested the form, the Adobe form is showing the blank table. i.e. it is showing up only the design of table, not the internal table values what I have binded.

I have made every check like ADS is working fine as I can run the Interactive form through the ABAP program (i.e. through se38, where the form is allowing me to save the data in the PDF).

Have installed the ACF.

Also checked that the form is XML based schema and it Generated.

Here everything is fine but I am unable to bind the internal table from webdynpro to Adobe Interative form.

Friends plz help me in resolving this issue.

Thanking You

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Check if the data contents are added to the node. To check this Create a table on the view and bound it to the same node as the table in the form or debug it and check. If the table is fine on the view than the other problem could in assigning the elements to the table fields on the form. The simple way to create a table on the form is to drag and drop the node on the form. A node which has qualities of a table appears as a table icon in the form hierarchy. Try this it should work.

Reward points if seems helpful.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Sorry for replying late.. I have done debugging on the node and found values are being populated to the internal table which i have created, and also as you said i have dragged the node and found the table icon is appearing and in form object pallette of that table the poperty of binding is "....[*]" is also creating but the vvalues are not being reflected to the PDF output.

Also i have tried many approaches like first creating the form and then creating the webdynpro program and by linking the form to the wendunprro. But the result is same i.e. no values are being found in output.

But i have a doubt that what are the system requirements to get this binding done properly. i.e. I am using Netweaver 2004 with SPS release 7 and Adobe 8 and ACF is being installed in the system. And also I can see the values if I am using the structure but the problem is with table. And I can work with the ABAP ADOBE where if I am coding using se38 and executing the values are excellently displaying in the PDF output(Similar case with interactive forms) Also ADS is properly configured.

Is it compulsary to have SPS GREATER than 8 for NETWEAVER 2004.

Please kindly help me in this regard. Thanking you at the earliest.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Answers (0)