cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys could you give me solution for this

I created a sales order with reference to quotation let says 100 no's of keyboards. 10 no's were rejected by client.

All updates were done to update this rejection but if i check quotation, it does not show 10 pcs are still pending from this order. We are not making any more deliveries from this order but want to know why quotation does not show 10 pcs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manisha,

As far as I understood, you have creted quotation for 100 nos, with reference to this quotation you created a sales order, but for some reason you have rejected 10 nos in the order.

Check the item category setting ('completion') of the quotation, if it is set as completed with first reference, the quotation will be completed with its first reference itself.

Go to the quotation and see the document flow, check all the documents are showing as completed including quotation??

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manisha

check the completion rule for the item category in the quotation,

If you select completion rule A- once you create order with reference to quotation the status of the quotation will be completed

If you select completion rule B - until full qty is referenced the quotation will be open .

In your case check the completion rule for quotation item category in its item category details VOV7

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rejection is not regarded as cancellation hence your quoatation still shows 10 no's.

As 10 no's are still pending and you don't want to make further deliveries, you can give reason for rejection as final delivery flag. This gives the overall delivery status to Completely delivered to the sales order.

Even after this changes, your quotation will still show 10 no's

May be it is a standard behavior of SAP system.