cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type - maximum value or quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

from the SAP HELP the condition type can be set maximum value or quantity "Provided that the condition update function is active for a particular condition type, you can create condition records that specify a maximum cumulative value. The system uses the condition value of an item as the basis for the cumulative value"

To specify the maximum value:

Choose Logistics ® Sales and Distribution ® Master data.

You reach the Sales Master Data screen.

Choose Conditions and select the condition record you want to work with.

Within the condition record, choose Additional sales data.

Enter the maximum value in the Maximum condition value field.

Choose Back to return to the overview screen of the condition record or save your work.

My question is, I try above steps, but cannot find "Maximum condition value field"

pls advice. thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sukith
0 Kudos

Hi

In condition type you have to check the condition update setting in mater data section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The path is correct. The filed is not indicated as Max. Condition Value. It is in abbreviated form. So best way is go to each field and press F1 button.

You would have 3 fields viz.

Max. condition value

Max. number of orders

Max. condition base value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i try to find every field, but still cannot search any research, pls advice. thanks

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The path you are trying is correct. The purpose of this functionality is,

if you want to limit the use of a particular condition type, you can set the same using this functionality. You can specify the limit by amount or also by specifying the number of orders. By default SAP supports only three orders.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i cannot find that field. also you mean SAP only considter 3 order if using that conditoin type for maximum value?

thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi jojo

In VK11, in additional data, maximum cond base value feild and max no of orders feild and mimium base value feild will be there , that is one way of giving maximum value for a condition type

another way is you can use pricing limits where you can maintain the range and set the max limit and min limit

Regards

Srinath