cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO between the CRM 5.0 and ITS 6.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any one can u guid me how to configure SSO Between CRM 5.0 and ITS6.20 integrated R/3 4.7..

When I enter the Tr CRM_IC in CRM 5.0 System pop up the screen of Interaction Center Web Client on the life hand side R/3 Material Data if i click on it authentication page appears on screen with user id and password then page get the material data from R/3 through ITS System but my client want get material data without authentication i.e SSO (Single Sign On) without entering UID and Password.

Plese help me in this regards

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are many posts here at SDN about different types of the "SSO experience" for the end user.

If you want to make this an anonymous information service, consider using an RFC connection (SM59, user type SYSTEM, or SERVICE is SAPGUI interactivity is required). In this case it is important to restrict the RFC user's access and the ability to use this connection (the target system should however assume that you have SAP_ALL, in my opinion; where "you" = the dialog user in the transaction, not the RFC user!).

If you want to use authentication of the calling user without IUD/PWD, then you can either go for Trusted RFC (if your systems trust each other to create such a chain of trust...) or various SSO mechanisms which you will find using the search. Keep an eye out for posts by Wolfgang Janzen, Tim Alsop and Peter Adams for example.

Cheers,

Julius

Answers (0)