cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD error with ABAP Trial Version 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed JAVA trail version and ABAP trial version 7.0 on a single system.I am able to connect to my ABAP (NSP) version with system alias. But when I am configuring SLD ,I am getting RFC_EROR_COMMUNICATION error.

I access my local java server through this URL http://localhost:50200/irj/portal ,

I have created the technical landscape having following values.

SID :NSP

Installation Number : INITIAL

DATABASE host name : localhost

Message server port(sapmsNSP) : 3600

Host Name: localhost

Instance Number : 00

Client Number : 000

In the installed products I choose SAP ECC 5.0 for ABAP trial version.

In the services files I have entry sapmsNSP 3600/tcp

I created the JCo destinations using above landscape and when I tested them I am getting RFC_EROR_COMMUNICATION ,not able to connect to message server host.

When I checked there is no default profile in RZ10 in ABAP trial version. Should I create that? Can anybody give some inputs? How can I check the message server port? please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srikrishan for your reply.

Normally in 2004s ABAP version SLDCHECK transaction and RZ70 transaction give blank..

Do you have any doc for setting up it. Where I should give the program ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run tcode "sldcheck". It would point out the required RFC's to be created and working for the SLD to work.

Also, for the RFC's the corresponding JCo destinations need to be "running" on the Visual Admin side. Check SLDAPICUST tcode and rz70 too.

For rz70 to work, the RFC's need to be running fine. Take care of the Program ID and gateway settings for the RFCs.

Regards

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody let me know how to create SLD for NW2004s ABAP trial version? Since its installation number is DEMOSYSTEM.