cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Master for ECC SR3, missing option?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I run SAP Installation Master SR3 to install ECC 6.0 SR3.

However, unlike Installation Master for SR1 or SR2, under SAP ERP 6.0 Support Release 3, there're only 2 options: Rapid Configuration and Software life-cycle Options.

I do not see the option for each database...

How can I proceed installation for this IM to install ECC 6.0 SR3 ABAP?

Or I have to use the IM for SR2?

Giang

Edited by: Truong Giang Nguyen on Apr 20, 2008 9:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the IM of SR2

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitender

Can post the new thread for you question,this thread is already marked as answered

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just because it's not available on 32 bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I am facing the same problem.

I have downloaded the SR3 from SMP. But luckly I got the dump for SR2 from a friend.

In the SR2 export DVDs, there are 11 exp files. Is this Correct as the SR3 export veriosn has only 3 export files.

Please suggest can I use the SR3 dump (means - Oracle, JAVA comp, Export DVDs) with the Master DVD of SR2 and SR2 Kernal DVD.

Please suggest soon.

Regards,

Jitender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please point me to the download of SR2. I desperately need it

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As far as I know, SR2 can not be downloaded anymore from the SAP Service Marketplace. Maybe someone still has the DVD's and can share them with you one way or another. Otherwise it could be that you can still order the DVD's at SAP, but I really don't know if that's an option.

With kind regards,

Henk.

0 Kudos

I also need the SR2 Inst Master. I need to load a DB into 32-bit SQL Server, SR3 32-bit DVD does not contain the option. Has anyone found this DVD?

John Dobbins

0 Kudos

You can search on service.sap.com/swdc Installations - "BS2005 SR2 Installation Master" it is DVD # 51033208_11 and is still available for download.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, if I sound ignorant, but Is ECC 6.0 not part of the subscription? I would like to install ECC 6, so that I can practice R3 Extractions in BI?

Any help would be gretly appreciated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same failure! with the SR3 CD. Looks like this kit is bugy.

Could you find the SR2 Master CD?

Regards

Murat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I will try this option with SR2 and let you know.

Giang

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this and that did not work. It looks for the SR2 import DVDs.

Vamsi

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Are you by any chance on a 32-bit Operating System? Starting with NW 7.0 SR3, only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported with some installation options. This could be the reason not every option is displayed in SAPinst.

Kind regards,

Henk.