cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEM Web Dynpro Example?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a good example of Web Dynpro. The problem is none of our systems are on 6.0 yet except for one. Our SEM system is on 6.0, and in the coming months we will have an R3 system on 6.0.

I really wanted to create a simple "Create Order" for R3 example. I even found a good tutorial. But, 6.0 is only in our SEM system (order creations are not possible there), I guess I need some suggestions for SEM simple web Dynpro demos.

Any ideas will help.

Thank-You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have a good suggestion. Yes, I have done the first two tutorials and am working on the third. I just wanted to lean towards something that is more business related to our firm. But, as you say, the SFLIGHT tutorials should provide a basic idea for management.

Thank-You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, after the tutorials you should have quite good overall picture about how applications can be developed with WDA, and then you can propose next time, when there is a need to build a new web enabled application, that you can do it as WDA application. (Going to the basic WDA SAP course (NET310) is not a bad idea either...)

Cheers,

Karri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt that you will find any Web Dynpro for ABAP tutorials/demos purely for SEM.

I would suggest you to do a search in your SEM system in SE80 for any Web Dynpro components. Of course even if you find some nice SEM related components, it will not help you in learning that much. Have you done the WD tutorials that can be found here in SDN? Those you should be able to do in any system since they are dealing with the SFLIGHT stuff...

Regards,

Karri