cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing account ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i determine revenue account(600XXXXXX) according to "Account assignment group for materials". but for price difference, different g/l account (612XXXXXXX) is required. i am using transaction code 'VFRB'. how can i differentiate the g/l account while using vfrb?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sd

As you are assigning revenue account 600000 to account key ERL .in the same way assign the revenue account 620000 for price difference to a new account key

Now FI consultants have to configure in taxes and tax procedures . and they have to link these G/L accounts and their respective posting keys apart from the G/L account wat you have given to the new account key . and they need to integrate with the MM consultants also

Generally we can view in OBYC where all G/L accounts are assigned for our account keys in our chart of accounts

ex: MWS

after doing all these settings you can do revenue account determination for that respective G/L account and account key

But what is the scenario for the requirement of different G/L account for price difference ,that you have not told sd

You cant determine G/L account only on the basis of account assignment group .

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 20, 2008 1:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot...

Answers (0)