cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem created during delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating delivery following problem is created i.e no schedule line due for delivery upto the selected date...pls solve it..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanta Sahu,

As per your message I come to know that you are trying to create the delivery document before the scheduleline conformed date.

So you go to the VA02 then go to the schedule line data here you can find the conformed date and delivery date,you note those dates,now you create the delivery with that conformed or delivery date system will allow you without any message.

Go to VL01N transaction enter the details

-->Shipping point

-->Selection date i.e conformed date in the scheduleline of the sales order.

-->Sales order No, then press enter system will take you to Delivery creation screen.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Delivery is the result of confirmed schedule line in the order. Check the item schedule line in the order, if there confirmed quantity then check the date, you will be able to create the delivery on or after that date.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanta sahu,

Go to Va02 put in the SO number. Double click the Item and look for the schedule line tab and copy the date that is ready for shipment. Go to Vl01n put in the SO number and the selected date as you copied from the schedule line, click enter and do necessary picking and pick confirmation and lookup for incompletion log and complete it and save the document. It should solve it. Thank you!

Best Regards

Raji Reddy

Reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the related sales order and check the date on which your delivery was confirmed.

You are trying to create a delivery before confirmed delivery date.

When you create delivery, selection date on the delivery creation screen should be confirmed delivery date or any date latter.