cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prolem in transported data from nested context to model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem in transporting data to model stored in nested context. I am using a web service based webDynpro model. The business method used has the following syntax:

=> void createRecord(A a);

A is class with following skeleton:

Class A {

int var_i;

B[] b;

}

Class B {

int var_j;

}

I mapped the model input directly into model attributes like:

node_A(0..1) --- A

node_B(0..n) --- B

attribute_j --- var_j(in class b)

attribute_i --- var_i(in class a)

When I execute model object the data from context node A gets transported into the business method, but the data from the nested context node_B with (0..n) does not get transported into the business method. I checked the values in the context attributes they all are perfect.

Please suggest what am i missing.

Please revert if you want any other explanation

Regards,

Ameya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ameya,

Check for node "B" whether supplyingRelationalRole property is set and correct.

Bestr regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

The supplyingRelationalRole property is set correctly. I used the Apply Template - Service Controller menu to build the context mapping

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Ameya,

have a look at where I describe how to bind a context to the model programmatically.

Which code is inserted within the wdDoInit()-method by the template wizard?

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertram,

I implemented your suggestion, but it is still not transporting the data in the nested context node_b(0..n)-to the model. I looped over node b and printed out the data just before the model execute method call, it shows the data. But the array b in the business method is null. The outer context data is getting transported but the inner context data is not getting transported. I tried keeping the node_b as singleton and non-singleton but still no change

Regards,

Ameya