cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in CIN implementation

how to do the excise invoice and what is needed for that?

chapter ID...etc i heard, never did, can some one explain how to do that please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear raghu ram

The basic pre requisite to generate excise invoice is that you need to maintain those materials in j1id (Material and Chapter id combination) with an indicator "1". Of course, you also have to maintain the Customer code in j1id (Customer Excise details) even if you generate excise invoice for overseas customer.

Apart from the above basic requirements, you need to maintain the number ranges in SNUM - Objects J_1IEXCEXP - Export excise invoice number range & J_1IEXCINV Excise invoice number

Last but not least, you need to maintain the respective condition types like JMOD, JEX2, JAED, JECS, JECX and the respective value should be passed on to accounting if you are assigning for domestic sales and should not be passed on to accounting if you are assigning for export sales.

If you need any further clarification, please feel free to post further queries.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm.

There is a separate section on CIN in the link I have given you. Trust me if you go through all the links you will have a fairly good idea of the CIN.

Do let me know in case of any queries.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rakesh