cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI or User Exit After Saving Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to to the Post Goods Receipt after saving Sales order in VA01.Is there any BAdI or User Exit for the Tcode VA01 after SAVE.

It is urgent Requirement.Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide your information in detail so that we can understand it better to help you out.

You are about to create a Sales Order in VA01.Then once you save it you want to do PGR(Post Goods Receipt) and you are asking about User Exit and BADI available or not.

PGR is done in a Returns scenario and after creating the Sales order can you explain the necessity to do a PGR?

Regards

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you, ravi kumar.

Question does not meet actual business processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikumar,

In VA01 i am creating Return Order.After Saving this return order I want to do the PGR automatically.If there is any BAdI or User Exit After aving this Return Order I can able to achive this Using Function module.

I hope i Explained my Problem clearly.If you need any more information please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok ,

Thanks for your kind reply.For your Returns Order Re do the Configuration of a Cash Sales i.e Immediate Delivery and once you save the returns Order you will be able to get the Delivery document LR(Returns Delivery).

After that you will be able to do PGR Manually or from a list of Returns Delivery.

If you have your sytem configured for Warehouse Management you can try Automatic PGR using Movement Control

Example:

SPRO -> Log exec -> WM -> Interfaces -> Shipping -> Define shipping control -> Define shipping control at the movement type level

For Warehouse/Movement 101-Specify Returns Movement Type

Set Copy WM qty as 2 (Copy WM quantity as delivery quantity and post GR/GI).

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Sarosh