cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty Sceduled for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when I check MMBE it is showing 50qty is Scheduled for delivery, when I check in VL06, there no Delivery is pending for Goods issue or For Picking.

When I see in MD04 it is showing two deliveries with a sum of qty 50, but both these deliveries are fully completed, ie.,GI has been done. then Why it is showing these deliveries in MD04.

Even this material is not having MRP elements.

Then why the qty has been reserved for this deliveries.

Please help me out in this

Thanks & Regards

VASU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasu

1) Please check in document flow for the sale order whether the delivery document is flowing and if so, what is the status

2) Check in MB51 giving the material code, plant and movement type and execute. Some list of material documents will be displayed where you press "Selection List" (or press +Cntrl + Shift + F12).+ See whether that delivery document is flowing there. If not, please check in VL21.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your Reply,

In the document flow for that Sales order, the Delivery document is flowing and the Status is completed.

Also I tried as suggested by you, in MB51, there also this deliver document ( Goods issue document) is flowing.

Any other things I need to check.

In CO09, it is showing this is Reserved for those deliveries for which PGI was done and Bill also was done.

Please give your suggestions on this

Thanks & Regards

VASU

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vasu

have you maintained the stratergy group for that material ?

if you have not maintained , go to MM01 and select the MRP3view where you will find the stratergy group and enter the stratergy group as 10

Regards

Srianth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

The material is not having MRP views. In the other Plants it is not giving any problem like this. It is giving in a particular plant only.

Thanks & Regards

VASU

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vasu

You might have created scheduling agreements for 50qty .i think that the reason it has reserved the stock ,even though it shows in MMBE as 50qty. it reserves that stock for that scheduling agreement order only.

As you have already given the delivery dates in the scheduling agreement , the stock gets reserved but it shows in MMBE . the same same qty.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Thanks for the reply.

We are not using scheduling agreements. we create Sales order, Delivery,and Billing.

Any other suggestions, Please.

Regards

VASU

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vasu

First of all check the stock in MMBE by entering plant and storage location, may be bcoz of storage location also it may vary .

why dont you try the same order with VL01n , instead of VL06. if it gives the same message then there should be some open orders .for that material

check in backorder processing V_RA to know wheather any orders are there which are not delivered for that material

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your prompt replies.

In our case Sales order will be open Sales order with qty like9999, against this So we will be delivering.

I checked in MMBE in the particular storage location only.

In MD04 it showing 2 deliveries for which PGI waas done. and Also in CO09 it is showing those 2 deliveries only as with a sum of 50qty has been reserved for these deliveries.But for these deliveries PGI was already done.

Please give ur suggesition on this..Any other thing I need to Check..

Regards

VASU

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vasu

see the startergy group, availability check in MMR for that material

and reamining everything is same as i said .

Even i think as you are telling orders will be open , check in open orders as availability check might have been carried out .

Either it should be a special stock as it got reserved. if it is an unrestricted stock , stock wont gets reserved.

Remaining things i already said .

Any other inputs are there , other friends should help us

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thank you for your valuable opinions.

The material is not coverd under MRP area, so strategy group is not there. But the Availability check is there as 02 ( Individual requirement).

And it is not Special stock. It is showing in Unrestricted only but Scheduled for Delivery.

Anybody can help me out in this.

Thanks & Regards

VASU