cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to upload a new LOGO into already existing script.

I am trying to upload in tiff format through SE78, but I am getting error called "errorenous tiff format"

since there are two options like either by bitmap or by tiff i can upload, for the kind of scenario i have bitmap is not possible, so tried in tiff format...but it is giving this error.

Please guide me with a solution and the steps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem could be in your TIFF file or Include statement and i presume you are working on 46C system.

I am giving a brief as how to upload logo and include in your sales order confirmation form. You must be knowing this but in case you require here are the steps

To upload a logo

- Create a Logo with a graphic program and save it in Tiff 6.0 format.

- From SAP menu choose Toods -> ABAP workbench.

- On ABAP workbench choose ABAP Editor and in the program field enter RSTXLDMC and choose Execute

- In the dialog box to upload TIFF files.... enter your graphic file with its location, in the type field enter the appropriate type for your graphic file, and in next name field enter a text for e.g. ZKAM

- Choose execute

- Now upload of your tiff file commences and in the end you get a message indicating 'ZKAM ID ST language EN saved successfully and the standard text was created.

Now, we have to include the standard text 'ZKAM' in the sales order confirmation 'RVORDER01'

- From SAP menu choose Tools-> wordprocessing -> Form

- In the Form field enter RVORDER01 and language field enter EN

- Select page layout button and click change. You get form painter screen.

- Create a new window, activate it and rename it as LOGO

- Click Execute

- Choose LOGO window, Click Edit window text and the PC editor for LOGO window appears

- Choose Insert button and select command

- Enter in command line - INCLUDE ZKAM OBJECT TEXT ID ST

- activate the Form