cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PY posting FI to 2 different account from 1 WT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I having a problem to configure PY posting to FI.

Screnario:

Existing company A setting posting e.g. WT /559 (Bank transfer) to Vendor Account.

A new implementation for company B will like to posting WT /559 to Balance Account.

Company A and company B using same box and same system.

This 2 company are posting to 2 different GL account and Chart of Account.

However company A is first implemented SAP HR and company B just start implement HR.

Appreciate your help to look into this matter and rewards point will given with solution is provided.

Thank your very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for example company A you have maintaine Expanses and Balanse sheet accounts,

For company B you want to maintan that wage type to Vendor Account, but finally it will come to Balanse sheet account

In that case u have to maintain two Blance sheet accounts and two symbolic accounts for that wage type. One balance sheet is for company A and the other for company B.

then amount will tally. you can't use the same blance sheet for two companies. Am I right? so when you are assigning the balance sheet accounts it will ask for the company codes. there you assign these symbolic accts for different company codes.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create two symbolic accounts, one with account type vendor and the other with account type balance sheet.

Assigh these symbolic accounts to the same wage type with Serial Number one and Two

then go to accounts settings, under Balance sheet accounts enter your symbolic account created with acct type balance sheet and assign the GL account for that

Then go to the Vendor accounts , enter your conmpany code then enter ur symbolic account u have created with acct type Vendor, then assign the GL acct for that

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your reply,

I have try this before, but when i try to execute "Create Posting Run" the this 3 account cannot be balance.

e.g.

WT /559

Salary = 2000 (with no statutory deduction).

/559 = 2000

Expense = -2000

Balance = 2000

Vendor = 2000

I not use i using the correct way as what you explain on the top.

If i using the wrong way, please guild me.

Thank you very much.