cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Rebate agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am just curious to know whether we could cancel a rebate-relevant billing document of a finally settled agreement.

Any inputs.

thanks

Jack

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your question is about canceling rebate relevant billing document whereas in subject you indicate cancel rebate agreement.

so i am presuming your question is about canceling rebate relevant billing document.

Yes, you can cancel a billing document belonging to a rebate agreement after a final settlement.

When this happens, the credit memo already released to customer should also be canceled

After this, you can re-run rebate settlement once again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jack,

You can cancel the inovice through transaction VF11,which is having rebate final settlement.

Before that you make soure accounting document (FI postings)also should get reverse.

Make sure that there is no subsequent documents exist for that invoice.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jack

I am not sure as even i tried for this and i understood that as rebate is an agreement we can cancel the agreements but we cannot not delete.agreement .

so to delete an rebate agreement , go to VBo2(rebate change mode) , and go to menu ->delete

once you delete system will ask for confirmation for the deletion . when you continue by pressing enter, rebate agreement will be deleted.

As a result of the deletion of rebate agreement

The rebate agreement receives status C (settlement created).

The system uses a credit memo request to remove the accruals created on the basis of the rebate agreement. You can display the credit memo request for the rebate agreement via Payment -> Rebate documents.

But as far as rebate relavent billing document is concerned i think you can cancel F2 and the credit memo i.e. the settlement amount released , through VF11 by reversing the billing document also if any changes takes place .

Any inputs will help us

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 19, 2008 11:41 AM