Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEBRA PRINTER ISSUE FOR BARCODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus/Friends

At present iam working on one Development GR BY BAR CODE

1) Lot of applications are inside

2) One among it eg. during Scanning Call the MB31 Transaction and post the Goods Receipt against Prodution Order

3)The full life cycle from Barcode Printing (2d and Liner Barcode), Sticking on the product and Scanning for GR and through that calling MB31and GR are over.Now the full life cycle is completed

4) We had some delay in getting the Zebra Printer to the site

5) So i did the Printing cycle in our normal laser Printer through A4 sheet, and scanning also working

6) Now the Zebra Printer came,we did the printing alignment and basis related Printer setting,the zebra thermal printing also OK

But what the problem is if i scan the Barcode which was printed through ZEBRA Printer, it is not decoding the data in a proper format and unable to call T.Code MB31,so GR not happening

So the issue is Coding of Data in the Printer ie) During Priting even though visualluy it shows ok, Coding during printing is not happening properly in the priter.

we also got online manual from Zebra but still issue unresolved

So any one can help me, if any of your Develper(abaper)/Basis/Functional Consultant worked like similar project,through them to solve this issue

(We are also in touch with ZEBRA, there is a delay in getting the solution)

thanks

Prabakaran K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved and closing the thread

Prabakaran K