cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to deliver my goods which have BOM..i.e Mat No. 1600 having 1601, 1602, 1603 as BOM for my order 8173.

When I try to deliver Vl01n..it says

"No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date"

Performance Assistant:

Diagnosis

There are no schedule lines due for the given order item up to the date chosen.

System Response

The system does not create a delivery item for this order item.

Procedure

Check whether the order item to be delivered contains confirmed schedule lines.

It also says copycontrol not defined...i tried

We do not have any schedule lines defined at all, please help how to get it delivered...

Thanks in advance for your help

Rgs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it a header level BOM or Item level BOM. (If the main item ishaving item category group as ERLA it is a header level BOM) If header level the go to the sales order, select the main item, the see the schedule lines and check for the confirmed schedule line. You can create the delivery on this date oly.

If the header is having item category group as LUMF, it is an item , so the components will be inventory relevent not the header. If you want to combine a number of items in a sales document so that they are delivered together, you can create a delivery group.

If an item has more than one schedule line with confirmed quantities (for example, after an availability check) the system copies the date of the latest schedule line for this item and displays it on the delivery group overview screen.

When forming delivery groups, the system deletes the earlier schedule lines and copies their confirmed quantities into the latest schedule line.

If you have more doubts please visit the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/70/a7853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your reply...it was useful for yesterday we could process..But, also..please tell me know

1)..if any item has BOM ..say for Exp: my material no. 1600 and it has BOM of 1601, 1602, 1603..the main item was ERLA and the BOM materials were LUMF, when we create the SO..for 1600 material..why am i not able to see my BOM of 1600?

2) When the goods were issued against the Sales order, would it be sufficient to issue 1600 material only..so that SAP takes automatically, its associated BOM ? (1601,1602,1603--actually these were external accessories which were bought for 1600)

3) when we do Delivery..is it sufficient mention the material as 1600 only and make a delivery of its associated goods too (1601,1602,1603)?

I am not aware of these things please let me know.

Regards

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

-->If you want 1601.1602 and 1603 are subitems for the 1600 material then you need to create BOM in CS01 transaction.

You take 1600 material as header material.

-->If you want explode that BOM in the sales order you check the item ctegory configuration in VOV7 transaction.

Go to VOV7 select your itemcategory go in to detailes of that here you can find Bill Of Material/Configuration tab you maintain the field Structure Scope as 'A' - Explode-Single level Bill Of Material.

Maintain the Field Application as SD01-Sales and Distribution

Now you create the sales order with that 1600 materil BOM will be exploded with the sub items 1601,1602 and 1603 and same will be copied to the delivery from the sales order.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In your case sub item materials - 1600 ; main item materials - 1600

To explode BOM maintain

check the item category configuration for BOM for main item and sub item

create BOM using t.code CS01 for 1600 and maintain BOM usage as 5 (sales and distribution).

and once you enter into the screen maintain the BOM items. for material 1600 . so in this case you will be entering 1601,1602,1603.

maintain structure scope as A for single level BOM and for multi level BOM maintain structure scope as B in the item category details VOV7.

and in the item category details VOV7 ,check the box the group delivery this tells that all sub items have to be delivered all at a time along with the main item .

so you need to have sufficient stock for main item and sub items .

if the goods are procured externally check the time it takes and when it will be delivered. and see to it that all are delivered at a time

Regards

Srinath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check the "schedule line" tick in the sales order item. If it's there, then check the following:-

- material stock in MMBE

- "Item relevent for delivery" tick in item category config

- Delivery date while creating delivery confirms with SO.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prasad

If you are doing BOM at header level then check the schedule lines for the main item

If you are doing BOM at item level then check the schedule lines for the sub items.

In the schedule line ,the delivery date must be in future. that is why while doing VL01N , it is giving that message .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to vao2

selcect your sales order to be delivered

press enter

note down the pro delivery date

go to vl01n

enter shipping point

selection date

order no

press enter

or

you perform copy control for sales documents to delivery documents

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear prasad

Go to VA02, give the order number and select "Schedule lines". See whether the delivery quantity is confirmed. If not, do availability check by clicking "Edit -- Availilability check". If stock is there, the respective quantity will flow in "Confirmed Qty" and then you can do delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi