cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Industry standard schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are using industry standard schema (OAGIS) for one of our Interface. This schema contains "userarea" tag in it.

Now we want to extend this "userarea" tag as per our requirement. For this we have created a User-defined schema.

Now how to add this user defined schema to origina OAGIS Schema without editing that manually in any place. Is there

any option in XI where we can add external schmea directly to the parent schema at any level ?? If we add like this

I should be able to see the added "userarea" part in message mapping. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no option in XI to add the extended schema into original schema. If you want to do any customization in your schema you have to manually change.

The changes are you can do in different ways.

1. You can go and change where you want add the addition fields.

2. or you can create the new schema what ever the fields you need ..then that schema name include into your main schema.

Same requiredment I got....I made the changes original schema itself.

Reards,

Venu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure but, I believe, data type enhancement node available on XI is meant for this. May be you might want to check the documentation.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

>>data type enhancement node available on XI

Could you plz advise me where it is available in XI. I mean whether it is Message Mapping tool ??

Regards

Kumar

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the repository, under the interface object under the namespace under the swcv.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay !

Thanks for your help. But It is only to extend the existing Data types. But I have an externation definition and I want to extend that...... at a particular tag by using another external definition. Is it possible in XI ??

thanks

kumar