cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master_system internal no assignment to the customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends,

for the creation of customer master system system automatically assign an internal no for each and every time in a sequence i.e., for example 1,2,3.....like wise. but after processing the system for some time system not assigning the immediate no of the previous customer master no. it is skipping some nos between these two customer masters even thouh i have not created any other customers btween those two. my question is why the system skipping the customer nos, what is the purpose of it.plese resolve the problem and thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proceed as follows:

- Start Transaction SNRO and enter XD01 (since problem is with customer master)

- Choose 'Change'.

- Deactivate buffering: Choose 'Edit' -> 'Set Up Buffering' -> 'No Buffering'.

- If you want to change the buffer size only, enter the corresponding value in the field 'No. of numbers in buffer'.

- Save the changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto SNRO tcode and in that there will be a field " no range buffering" if it has any value remove it

HI GOTO T-CODE SNRO ENTER U R OBJECT TYPE E.G DEBTOR OR BUS_PARTNER SELECT NO BUFFER 0

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi varlu

System should not skip like that . either system should give some message ,showing some problem .

The main purpose of assigning internal number range is that system should give numbers in a serial order only (for example 1,2,3 etc)

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should not skip the number ranges. check the customer masters with the skipped number in XD03, does the system give any details?

Prase