cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Outbound Interface for Party in Standard XI Content for SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring a standard XI Content for SNC, the ASN Processing (DIMP ERP Backend). The provided Integration scenario involves three swim lanes which corresponds to an ERP, SCM and an external system. The external system is as an application component that is designed for B2B communication, i.e. a service with party which is called Supplier.

The first action within the scenario is Create ASN in the Supplier swim lane and send a message to the action "Receive ASN and update inventory(in transit)" within the SCM system swim lane. I have created a sender party that corresponds to the Supplier swim lane and also a receiver party that corresponds to the SCM system. I used the Integration Scenario Configurator to assign services and also all the comm. channel. However, when i try to generate the logical routing objects and collaboration agreements, i get the error message that there was no outbound interface associated with the sender(the external system) defined for the first action. There is no option within the Integration Scenario Configurator on how to assign/define the outbound interface that I want to use for the sender.

I have no idea how to assign the outbound interface to the action for the Supplier swim lane in an Integration Scenario that is from an XI Content. Has anybody configured something similar or come across the same problem? Any info will be much appreciated.

Luqman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lookman,

I'm working on a similar scenario. Could pls outline the steps involved in configuring the SNC scenario.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chinna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found that in the wizard you just need to uncheck the box where the 3rd party swim lane is if you are not using it. Thanks everyone for the suggestion

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced a similar kind of problem during another scenario which i configured using the standard content.

Am sure, this can be namespace problem.

Please check if namespace is correct in all the places.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be the problem of confilting namespace or combinations.

in receive action just check that right message interface is configured at Inbound side.

just check any place void ?

1)just check the name as case sensitive.

2)Just check is there interface belongs to right software component.

3)Just check mapping assigned to the right combination or not.

its better to cross check all the component are assigned to right place or not.

****if helpful then rewards points

Regards,

Sumit Gupta