cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference field(i.e. quantity) is unkonw in form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am printing the form i am getting error like 'Reference field wa_pdc_claim-ord_qty' unknow in form.

every thing is assigned correctly but while checking this field in run time it is giving this error and i am

unable to see the form printing.

Please let me know solution for this.

Regrads,

Sameneni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add the quantity field in the structure which u r using in the smart form...

if u r using Quantity fields MEINS,

Declare ur quantity field in u r structure i.e. se11

example :

talbe : y_Ex_Tab

field Data Element

Miens meins

And u r quantity reference field give the

reference table y_Ex_Tab

reference field Miens

save and activate...

save and activate the smart form and program.

it will definitely work.

with regards,

Kiran.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to declare the Reference field in Currency/quantity field tab under global definition. This is necessary only when you're using Structure to pass the values from your driver program to smartform and if you're declared internal table inside the smartform which has curr/quan field then it won't show any error.

To solve ur problem do this,

1. Find the reference field of your quan/curr field from se11.

2. Declare a variable in global definition, associated type is reference field table name and its field.

3.In Global definition under Currency/quantity field tab give the variable name which gives error and give reference field variable which u declare in global definition then select suitable data type.

(E.g.) if your are trying to display wa_mseg-menge in the smartform and wa_mseg is the work area for internal table it_mseg.

The reference table and field for mseg-menge is MSEG-MEINS.

Now go to smartform declare a variable in Global definition like rf_meins and its associated type as MSEG-MEINS after this go to Currency/quantity field tab under global definition give ur field name as wa_mseg-menge and reference field as rf_meins then data type QUAN.

U NEED TO DO THIS FOR ALL QUANTITY AND CURRENCY FIELD WHICH U R USING IN UR SMARTFORM.This is necessary only when you're using Structure to pass the values from your driver program to smartform.

Regards

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Thank you man, exactly what I've looking for. It did solve my problem which I was looking on since last night.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

jkk

Former Member
0 Kudos

foloowup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhaskar,

plz check ur form wherther it si activated or not and generate the FM.or else debug the form.

plz go through the following link it may help you.

cheers,

gupta pullipudi.